Thursday, December 25, 2014

Blue Christmas

Even though I'm all smiles about this Christmas making the best of it
which is about to be over in like 20 min
its 11:39 p.m.
12/25/2014
im glad its going to end so i dont have to fake pretend to be happy
I dont like to bash people on my blog, well ok its my 
blog so i can do whatever the hell i want to do 
but my MOTHER IN LAW was bringing EVERYONE down 
she was like a little kid throwing a tantrum 
ive never seen anyone be that grumpy 
11:45
I mean really its she wants attention, im not gonna go into details why she was mad and 
all but she didnt want go out she just wanted to be left alone
then my husband had to work from 2 to 10 pm so that ruined it too
11:50
I just want this day to end
I was calling all my family members and i had to pretend like i had a good 
Christmas, i know they did 
God i wished i had spent it with my Mexican family 
Next Year I AM SPENDING CHRISTMAS with them
11:55
so close
I went over to uncle Tommys for a bit at least they were cheery 
Michelle and Rice took me
Oh my Gosh I love that family its like they are sooooo warm and cozy lol
yea they told us what they got but none of that phases me, i dont mind them telling us 
because theyre excited and who doesnt want to tell when theyre excited
11:58
they gave us meaning me and brandon the cutest gift or gifts 
they wrapped 
12:00
ITS OVER
CHRISTMAS IS OVER!!!  
12/26/2014
anyways they wrapped a bunch of boxes which consisted of Graham Crackers,
Chocolate, and Marshmallows..oh and they gave us some hot chocolate 
mix packets for when it gets cold 
12:05
we stayed and chatted for a while and watched some tv, i didnt want to leave
but i was getting tired and we some yummy dip with crackers and 
Croissants with chicken salad  
it was good so that was our lunch lol 
12:10
  Im a huger and i give hugs whether they may want one or not and Uncle Tommy, Aunt Kim, 
And Abby give the best hugs out of all them lol 
so we left 
and we were still hungry 
so our Christmas dinner was
CHINESE 
isnt that festive lol 
it was the only place open 
and thank God that made Shannan my mother in law smile
we got food for everybody
12:20
I should go to bed I leave to go celebrate New Years with 
my Family
i miss them sooo much 
I leave like at 4:30pm but i havent done any packing yet 
my dad is going to pick up Brandon my husband on Monday
its Friday officially 
and im leaving with Michelle my sister in law and her boyfriend Rice
Today
12:25
we were both supposed to leave together my husband and I, but he messed up
his work schedule like always ugh he aggravates me sometimes 
but i loves him
12:29
im gonna go brush my teeth and take off my Christmas makeup
12:30
I had the very worst Christmas 
wait thats not true 
that one time i spent it in the hospital
no nope thats a lie i was happy before that lupus flare came on
This has truly been one of the worst Christmas Ever  
I hope to never experience it again
UGH

"When you have a bad day always reamember someone else's day is worse.
Be thankful for what you have"
-Ritu Ghatourey

No comments:

Post a Comment