Monday, September 19, 2016

Broken Brain

I've had more seizures in the past month that I haven't had been feeling too hot for writing what's on my mind. It's been messing with my speech more and more and memory. I can't seem to remember certain things or dates in time.  3 seizures in one day, that's ridiculous for Me! I lost one whole day and I didn't even realize it. I woke up three times in the hospital thinking that I was home and one time was when I was in the MRI machine getting some tests done and I moved in the middle of the middle test. The hospital doctors kept me sleeping allllllll day so I wouldn't get another seizure. Now it's like someone has flipped a switch, I loved scary shit and thrillers..all that stuff causes me anxiety now and I start seizing up. IT SUCKS LIKE A MOTHER****** UGHHHHHHHHH!!! and I got one this morning that's why I'm writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment