Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Popping the Cherry

So here I am writing my first blog,its 1:30 almost 2 in the morning but i got so excited i couldnt wait for daylight to hit.  its such a drag typing with only one hand i was so used to type with both hands and it takes foreveeeeeeeer to type single handed. its so annoying.Let me tell you a little something about me, I got Lupus and thats when basically your body thinks your a big ol' germ and its antibodies starts attacking you, my heart, my brain, my lungs, my bones ect. ect. its a pretty nasty disease, but i was lucky I didnt get it that bad. I dont know what its like to go without pain I cant remember but it must be wonderful. I have Fybromyalga due to the Lupus, basically its chronic pain and i have to take lots of meds. And the surgeries oh what fun lol...Ive suffered from a fractured back, ACL and PCL rips tears on both knees(my knees were f**ked up),  brain surgery....I get seizures now and then, thats how i fractured my back...got a tumor taken out(brain) i was a right handed person, now im forced to do everything left handed it wasnt easy at first but i got the hang of it, still my right side is really weak and i cant do much but im trying. I'm an artist so that put a damper on my mojo cause i was good but when i started doing what i do with my left hand i got excited. Well im done for today but ill leave you with a quote: 

"Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!"

                                                               -Dr. Seuss   

No comments:

Post a Comment