Friday, February 28, 2014

South Park- I got a love/hate relationship with them

So hear this world I dont like South Park very much
 Every once in a while I watch an episode or two with my fiance but my fiance gets the shits and giggles when i only let out a chuckle. I mean they say a couple or a bunch of stuff that is funny but c'mon its NOT that funny, well i guess South Park isnt for me..*angels singing* REVELATION...no i already knew that. The gang get into some really adult situations which i dont care its no problem im just like WOAHHH you took it there ohhh shiiiittttt 
The only characters i know for memory is Cartman and Kenny..thats it
i know that there is ginger Jewish kid but i dont his name and he wear the green hat
the other kid i just know as blue hat 
oh oh and i know JIMMY!!!! and Butters (Mantequilla when he went to Mexico) those are my favorite, i can make Jimmies voice when no one is looking.

Here's Cartman doing a good deed, he's explaining to the little dude how to good friends



Oh Butters you're so deep


You could see this in two ways:
-Butters stood up for whats right
-Douche/Major Jerkzilla

All in all South Park is a 6 on 10.0 scale it just get by, by a hair.

"If I had no sense of humor, I would long have committed suicide."
-Mahatma Gandhi

No comments:

Post a Comment