Thursday, August 4, 2016

Favorite FOOD TV shows

I have a deep love with food thats why my big ol' Mexican family 
calls me gordita "little chubby one" as it translates to.
I take no offence to its just a nickname ever since i was a child 
but I LOVE FOOD!! 
so much that i used to cook with both hands before 2012 
and i got surgery done in 2012 which left my right side
paralyzed and it took me a while to retrain myself on how to somewhat perform some of the basics, I still have someone help me but i try
cause i love to cook 
Im a one handed home chef 
or as my mother-in-law likes to put it 
"someone who just likes to throw a bunch stuff together in a pan" 
at least my stuff comes out tasty *shade* 

Some of my favorite Food TV Shows
are as follows

MasterChef
i just love regular people like you and me going into these kind of competitions and making extraordinary dishes that leave the judges floored.

 MasterChef Jr.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE this version of it cause those are some talented ass kids. Im like whatttttttt where did they learn that and then i have to think twice thats its a new generation growing up technology and YouTube.

Top Chef
its a reality food competition, hey what more do i need.

Hell's Kitchen
Cause i like watching Gordon yelling his soul at people.

Diners, Drives Ins, and Dives
Guy Fieri just takes us to best little spots that city is really famous for or one hidden gem. They sometimes show how to make some of their food, i write it down.

Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
This show explores various cultures through their food and they show some weird food but he eats up like its regular chicken and i loves it. I love seeing the different food and the different cultures.

Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations
Travel, culture, wine, and all kinds of yummy food what else could I want out of a show..... the actual thing DUH 
 BUT since i dont get to get to experience i like to hear about it from 
a semi decent voice on great tv show 

UNWRAPPED
This was my favorite tv show of all time they didnt much cooking here but broke down your favorite snacks or cereals or anything food related. Marc Summers was my favorite voice to hear on the 4th of July i dont know why but he was always on the food network when this time rolled around and me and my sister where really excited to get to watch. I would talk about this show all day but that would just bore you guys, just know that this show was a big part of my life.

"In France, cooking is a serious art form and a national sport."
- Julia Child


No comments:

Post a Comment