Sunday, July 31, 2016

Morning Tea

I think I planned this out right this morning 
yeah 
I got this
So my pitbull is getting old, poor baby, shes having trouble getting
on the bed when it was so easy for her like a few weeks ago
i just feel so bad for her 
i think its her hips but we have to call her vet 

So I scrolled through my Facebook yesterday 
and I noticed that my friend went to my buddy went to his high school 
10 YEAR REUNION 
I went to same high school which i think got me excited 
except I have 2 more years to plan my outfit
YES!

How about this guys 
An After school Satan Club for elementary schools
sounds bad huh
oh stop it you judgy mcjudgers
the group just want to give children a choice
because we never have its always been the heavenly father shoved down
our throat whether we like it or not 
whether we choose it or not 
and theyre giving us a choice 
not between Jesus or Satan 
“It’s critical that children understand that there are multiple perspectives on all issues, and that they have a choice in how they think,” said Doug Mesner, the Satanic Temple’s co-founder.
the group doesnt plan on actually worshiping the devil, the temple rejects all forms of super-naturalism and its committed to the view that scientific rationality provides the best measure of reality.

I recently got into amateur photography and i'm going crazy snapping photos of anything and everything. I used to take just pics of myself and of my family but now I take pics of EVERYTHING.
I think I need to get a new camera though cause the one i got now is good for videos but is crazy heavy for me 
i need a light one 
You can out my Instagram 
to see what I came up with

Oh its Harry Potters Birthday today 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!YAY 

ok I did better this time guys 
ill have more next time 

"Genious is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration."
- Thomas A. Edison  


No comments:

Post a Comment