Thursday, July 21, 2016

Hey World I want to become a YouTuber

Its been a while since i posted on here but here we go.
I've been great so far, the first part of the summer wasnt so great I was having constant seizures.
There was constant trips to the ER and we didnt know what triggering the seizures cause i had been seizure free for years and all of the sudden i get seizure after seizure..no no no thats no bueno but i found out that my general doctor took me off this one medicine that she wasnt aware off was for seizures so they put me back on it. yeah i got all kinds of bad grammar in my blogs but theyre mine so please bare it.
They also put me on a STEROID, ugh but this steroid kinda changed my life, i feel GREAT but my doctors said to stay away from steroids they deteriorate bones 
but but but this steroid also has a big effect on my intimate life 
i dont want to do it at ALL these days
that makes me sad and that makes my husband sad
it makes me want to enjoy life more except for that part
I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING 
I went to a wedding in Kentucky, 6 hour drive and the hotel that we reserved for 5 people they messed up and only reserved for 2 so we got our money back and out there. We were livid. So we out lost in Kentucky at 9pm looking for anything that had a bed, we found a Motel6 that had two big beds ..for being a motel it was pretty fucking decent.. in the morning we found out it even had a pool so it was pretty nifty.
the wedding was another hour away but it was so cute and perfect for them. Im so happy for them, it was for my cousin-in-law shes so sweet and she deserved it. it was an outside wedding and i got so burned, i bubbled ive never had that, i got blisters from the sun. im getting too white lol im freaking Mexican! but its cool 
I WENT SWIMMING FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 6 YEARS!!!!!
it felt awesome but i was a little not alot wobbly i kept falling in the water lol how do you that you may ask..idk lol
i almost drowned but i still think it was worth it lol
i love the water as long as it doesnt get past my neck 
 the lazy river was so relaxing ahhhhh i could stay there all day but the slides were soooooo much fun i hadnt had those feelings in a long time where i could just let go and be carefree.

Anyways
I have so many fucking excuses that i have just tell myself STOP and NO 
and just do it or else i wont get anything done with YouTube 
I want people to see me and be inspired/weirded/spooked 
i did a short video today featuring this blog but i still have to edit and upload it..ugh..see see..STOP 
I was doing videos on my webcam then i got an actual Camera back in February and a tripod i was so excited to get started but then I didnt they just sitting there and i kept coming up with excuses but most days i felt sick cause i was.
but no more
this has to stop
TODAY
Im Off

No comments:

Post a Comment