Monday, July 25, 2016

We're Poor But Happy

Ive never been with a family that struggled so much
but even though we struggle we get though it
Im the only one that doesnt work in the family and I feel extra guilty cause they have to support me 
Im trying to get my work visa so that i can work so that i can contribute to this family and maybe help a little 
its like they get their checks and they are gone like water running through their fingers..i dont know how they do it 
I know how to save money..I hide it from them cause if they found out i have money, they ask 
I saved up like 600 dollars for my husbands Xmas Gift 
jeez its not that hard to save money just put away 
10 dollars each time you get paid and DONT TOUCH IT!
its that simple
ohwell they dont have the same mentality as me
but we've been so poor ive had to eat chocolate chips as a snack and there wasnt many 
we didnt have any food for a while
our fridge was bare, all we open it for was to cool off
And is still pretty bare but at least we're not starving now

It feels like we have gone through a lifetime of struggles and its only been 5 YEARS!!!
WOAH
Im tired
 I love them all 
especially my husband 
Even though we're poor 
I dont care about any of that 
As long as i got a roof over my head and a bed to sleep on 
Im good
We're Happy and Humble

"Having been poor is no shame, but being ashamed of it, is."
-Benjamin Franklin 

1 comment:

  1. Poor people have a big TV. Rich people have a big
    library. See the link below for more info.

    #poor
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete