Friday, March 21, 2014

Disney, My Inner Child Sings


As I sit here listening to Pandora radio set to Disney and I know EVERY song that it blasts out, I feel like a BOSS. HELL YEAHH I KNOW EVERY SONG I wish I could go back in time to elementary school when that mattered. AH well but at 24 years old I still get excited about Disney whatever whenever it comes on.


 And I can say:
high-5 or 10 for saying the longest made-up word in the English language!



Anyways the songs always cheer me up when im sad or REALLY BORED, how could they not i mean its Disney.


The movies paired with the songs just make it a great combination, I mean i dont like seeing Simbas' father get trampled by a herd of wildebeest
but its there to make great movie with great songs...OH STOP CRYING!!

My favorite movie is THE LITTLE MERMAID...Im obsessed with that movie, well im obsessed with all Disney movies but this one takes cake.
I think I was a mermaid in past life but im getting of topic here...That movie came out the year I was born and five years later I laid my eyes on it and that opening scene with all the merpeople not even Ariel I was enchanted.
  

....and a tiny monster was born 
lol thats not me
but how cute would've that been if was 
thank goodness for Google
but but isnt she ADORABLE!!!!!!
This is what im going to do my kids when they're babies, MUAHAHAHA let the parental embarrassment begin and im not even married yet.

ANYWAYSsss I love looking at fan art and what people all throught the world have created, the different mediums:







^lol i love this one

Now Now I cant leave all the other ones out
phewww that was so hard

OK lets go on Disney taught me some very important self lessons
Lion King
We cant let our past hold us back rather we must learn from it 

The Little Mermaid
Be true to yourself. People will love you a lot more because of it.

Finding Nemo
Never give up on your goals and dreams

Beauty and the Beast
Never let what negative think or say about you, affect your life

Pocahontas
We can learn a lot from people who are not like ourselves

Cinderella
Never give up on your dreams


But There's also a DARK SIDE 
DUN DUN DUNNNN

My parents didn't like this one too much
but i tried to explain to them that I 
was meant to be mermaid princess at 6 

I didnt like this one 
for the reason stated right there in the picture, still true.


 MAGIC comes with a cost 
kiddies its not free 
$$$$$
But so far its only costing me 20...40
When I go to Disney World/land
Money Money Money


Lastly the movie Frozen holds a special place in my heart cause that's where my fiance proposed to me
I am very lucky girl to have found the love of my life 
my
Prince Charming 
My Proposal Video

"If you can dream it, you can do it."
-Walt Disney



No comments:

Post a Comment