Friday, March 7, 2014

I Do Love Him


My fiance, he may not  be a morning person like me, he doesnt eat fruits and vegetables unless they're baked in a pie or fried, hes MAJOR gamer, and he says that he cooks but I havent seen him cook anything, oh I lied he did make me pancakes once and an omelette(everytime I say omelette i want to say "omelette du fromage" from dexters lab it was a 90s cartoon lol)

Now he only makes gourmet cereal but ill take what i get, its different everyday so hey variety lol
 
He eats it sometimes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
BLEH YUCK 
I dont see how he does it
the sloth in him takes over i think 

I love him because hes willing to deal with all my whining, tantrums, and period days.  When I turn him into punching bag (I know thats bad Im willing to admit it) that I go to every time something upsets me he takes the punches (and i dont mean that in a literal way)  I said a things that i regretted saying to him and he still loves me, nothing i can say to him will make him love me less. We never go to sleep angry and we made a promise to never go to bed with anger in our hearts  towards each other its corny but we're corny and cheesy.


I lived basically in the hospital for almost two years and he was always there, he filled my hospital room with stuffed animal, bought me flowers, even buzzed his hair off when the docs buzzed mine, Im even getting all teary eyed while typing this but he always found a way to make me smile and always will.










"I can live without money, but I cannot live without love."
-Judy Garland

No comments:

Post a Comment