Thursday, March 20, 2014

I Can Do Better Than You.......


I wasnt working on my blog I was playing Candy Crush and I screamed STOP THIS MADNESS IM BETTER THAN THIS!!!! but just one more level to see what new candies there are...i was talking to myself 

I ran out of lives so that stopped me....ill just have to wait 30 min to get another one muahahaha... but THAT JUST ONE 

If i had just said NO NO NO to the multiple invites for Candy Crush I wouldn't be having this problem. The world wouldn't be having problems 
Bills would be getting paid
Babies would be getting fed
Children's laces would be getting tied 
Credit Card Debt would be non ex.....haha now lets be reasonable people

If we were only like Samuel L. Jackson
 Now ladies and Gents 
that is what I like to call

WILLPOWER


"Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive."
-Elbert Hubbard

No comments:

Post a Comment